Thursday, April 12, 2007

Too Busy


Well, I had hoped to post almost every day but there just aren't enough hours in the day. We have had company 3 times in the last 2 weeks. That means putting away most of my projects and cleaning. The one advantage to having all the visits close together is only one major cleaning. I have been trying to finish my project for a challenge in the Art Doll Quarterly magazine that Lisa of Twin Cubs posted in the Edinburgh Community forum. I finally have all the elements finished-I just have to put them together. The Teddy Bear that is the center of the project is the smallest mohair bear I have ever made. I am pleased with the way she(that's right she) has turned out. I spent all day Sunday trying to fit her dress. I will post a photo when the project is finished.

I am also working on another "Lisa's Puff Pet" challenge -making a pattern using the tear out portion of a Puffs tissue box. I have it cut out waiting to be sewn. I will post a pic when it is finished too. Check Lisa's Twin Cubs blog to see her "Puff Pet".

No comments: